The Terenure 5 mile took place this year on Sunday 17th May 2015 at 11am.
Formerly known as the “Dublin 5 Mile Classic”, 2015 was the the races 31st year.
The fast 1.5 lap course starts and ends at Terenure College, Dublin 6w.
The race is run by the local Sportsworld Running Club
- Free Technical Race T-Shirt
- Free Professional Race Photo’s on Internet after race
- Free Post Race Refreshments
- Race Number with Chip Timing
- Race Pacers for 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 minutes
- Numerous Spot Prizes
- One of the flattest course around
- Athletics Association Ireland (AAI) Certified race
- Changing facilities and showers on site
- Ideal Mini Marathon Preparation and qualifying event
- Cash and Spot prizes